Water resistant anti slip shoes
Attibagripshoes use the best technologies to give you high quality products such as water resistant, anti-ice, anti-slip shoes
ATTIBATEX is the trademark of our water resistant membrane.
ATTIBATEX models are manufactured with special 3 layers internal liner (membrane) that provides good protection against water (rain, snow..).Despite ATTIBATEX products are equipped with water resistant membrane, they are not to be considered 100% waterproof, as the membrane covers only a large part of the entire surface of the shoe. Level of water resistance depends on use and on weather conditions where shoes are used. In order to maintain unchanged properties of resistance, It is advisable to take care of your ATTIBATEX shoe regularly:
- Clean your product with a damp cloth (avoiding use of chemical solvents)
- Treat entire surface of the shoe with professional water-repellent products to allow to waterproofing leather and fabrics
- Allow to dry shoes in a cool, well ventilated place, away from sources of heat, direct sunlight and very cold temperature, taking care to remove insole (on hiking shoes) and open well shoes. Don´t put paper inside the shoe in order to facilitate drying process.
Vibram® is the most important trademark in the production of outdoor outsoles.The Vibram® Viking is a rubber cupsole for safe performances and grip in outdoor/hiking adventures. Its features are:
- multitraction lugs to allow 360° traction
- perimetrical lugs for excellent stability
- engraved shark to provide arch support and better grip on uneven grounds
- asymetrical heel for natural touch-down
- undercut heel for secure braking
- high profile cupsole for foot protection
- toe-bumper for front protection and front grip
It is a patented non-slip system applicable to our ATTIBA models. The system consists of a movable bracket with two positions: Grip OFF and Grip ON. The OC TIPPER system in the Grip ON position makes the wheelbase comfortable and stable on any surface covered with ice or snow, increasing stability and preventing slipping. On the other hand, the OC TIPPER system, when in the Grip OFF position, also allows you to walk on the most delicate floors such as marble or wood without worrying about damaging them.
It is a new type of system that increases the stability of the shoe. Thanks to OC System ROTOR, the entire surface of the sole is equipped with the anti-slip system, which allows greater adherence to the ground. The OC System ROTOR system stays in the sole always in the same position both in Grip ON and in GRIP OFF mode, so as to facilitate the rotation of the system even when the sole is covered with debris.